Companies use us for a variety of reasons:
- New Product Development Testing, Concept and Copy Testing and Awareness, Trial and Usage Tracks.
- Conjoint and Trade-off Analysis; very popular today with New Product Development Testing.
- Key Customer and Needs and Wants Surveys --- Reaching B to B groups that are high cost to interview
via telephone; these include wireless, high tech and other important key business sector groups and also
hard to reach professional groups such as Lawyers, Teachers, Doctors, Nurses and Engineers.
- Web Usability Surveys ---Targeting groups that will provide very fast feedback regarding web site
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys --- Offering customers another channel in addition to telephone and mail surveys.
- Lastly, as a substitute for mail surveys – Offering timeliness of responses and cost savings versus mail option.